Sunday, July 25, 2010

What the heck have I been up to?

I have been getting this question a lot lately. And it is one that I have even asked myself.

Back in January I decided to help my friend Deborah grow her business Whipstitch. Now that she has had her baby, and the store is up and running, she has taken over at the head of that ship. I am still involved but not on a daily basis.

Now I am on a new journey of self discovery to figure out exactly what it is that I do want to do every day.

I have the rare luxury of being afforded time and space to spend time trying new things and experimenting with what I want my daily life to be like.

I do have a lovely (almost) 3 year old. She goes to full time "school" aka Daycare at the Clifton School and LOVES it. So pulling her out of there is not really an option.

If you care to join me on this journey. I plan to use this blog as a journal for me to analyze the things I try and see what fits. If you have any advice, please give it. I am not sure how this will turn out at all. And for once I am ok with not having a BIG plan. I have always been a VERY ALL or NOTHING person and I am working hard on changing that. 

A wise man (my amazing! husband), reminded me once again that you really can take life day by day. You do not have to have it ALL figured out and approach it as a finished thing. Which I think I am finally realizing that I do. After 32 years (almost 33) I am finally slowing down enough to stop and realize that there are roses, maybe I will even smell them! By the way this is my last official birthday coming up in August. 33 sounds nice, I may stick with it for several years!

What will tomorrow bring?????


No comments:

Post a Comment