Sunday, January 23, 2011

"The Next Sewing Star!", Audition video has been submitted!

Will Chrissy Weeks be "The Next Sewing Star!"? I do not know. But I have sent off my submission including this video.....


Since it had to be submitted on You Tube I am assuming it is ok to show you the video. And I watched a few other people's videos. There is some stiff competition. But they all seemed really different from me so it really just depends what the folks at Burda are looking for. They are supposed to make their decision the week of Feb. 7 so should hear something soon.

Thanks again Lee Anne for helping me with the video! You Rock! 

Hope you had a great weekend and get to start your week fresh tomorrow. I have plans to hit the gym in the morning!

Peace Out - C

No comments:

Post a Comment