Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Greenfest was fun, Now What?

We had a good time at the Greenfest over the weekend. I did not sell a ton of stuff but I did run into an old friend that I had not seen in about a year. It was really nice to catch up with her. Isn't it funny how that happens? Especially in a town as small as Decatur.

 I did not sell any of my new cute bags that I worked so hard on. But now they are over at Homegrown and we will see if they sell over there. Then I have to ask, are they priced too high? If they are then I may nor make more because they are labor intensive and I need them to be $25.00 for me to make any profit at all. And all that brings me back to, Is it worth the effort to sell my stuff that I sew? Am I going to make any money? Should I just be sewing for my family and friends? Well for now I think I am making enough to cover my expenses and support my habit. I will ponder the big picture questions more later.

 For now I am going to focus on the fact that I really like working with the people at HomeGrown and that my sweet family seems to be super supportive. 


My goal for tomorrow is to finish this stinkin Crepe dress so I can move on to something else!

Hope you are having a good week. 

Peace Out - C

No comments:

Post a Comment