Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Sew A Long - Post 5 - Starting on the "real deal"

Thanks for hanging while I went on vacation. It was AMAZING!! We had so much fun it is crazy. And for the first time in a long time I feel ready to tackle my life rather than just slug through it. 

I am going to be honest. I have a dress all cut out and ready to sew. But have not managed to sew a stitch. Why, livin my life people! livin my life! 

But I am not going to let life get in the way of sewing forever. I am working on balance. 

And today for me balance was going to work out while kid played with a friend and writing you this somewhat abbreviated post. 

So here is he fabric I chose. Yes that is Unicorn Houndstooth by Michael Miller, in pink. Very grown up, I know. I bought it for a steal $6 a yard at the Gail K out in Norcross or wherever the hell I was out there. 

So how are you doing on making your changes to the fit of your Washi? Any progress you feel ready to share? Any problems you need help with?

I promise more tomorrow on my actual making on my Unicorn Washi. But for now, know that I am thinking of you guys! And hoping you feel inspired to find balance in your life too. 


Peace Out - C 


No comments:

Post a Comment