Friday, August 6, 2010

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes!

Yesterday was a great birthday! I got a NEW CAMERA! which I sort of desperately needed well... wanted anyway. It is cute and pink, I love it. One downside is that I do not have the right batteries and can not get it fired up just yet. I smell a trip to Target on the horizon.

I also managed to get some major work done on my Spanish fabric dress. I got the lining all sewn up and started on the dress itself. I had to make amazingly few changes to the pattern, which is always nice.

My mom is still visiting so she was kind enough to watch Marion while Eric and I went out to dinner at Thrive. It was DELICIOUS! I have to say it was one of the best meals I have had in Atlanta in quite a while, you should go there. And if you go, take me with you! I think I feel a mom's night out plan formulating!

After dinner we were not quite ready to go home so we headed over to Whipstitch to pick out some fabric for a shirt for Eric. It was a great way to do a little something extra before heading home for the night.

It was a great birthday and thanks again to all of you who sent me messages, cards and such.

What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment