Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just a note

Hi everyone. Is it possible that I have run out of things to say?

I don't think I am really entirely out of things to say but I was and maybe still am in need of a break.

A fellow blogger once told me, "it is easier when it is fun, it gets tough when it feels like a job". I have always thought that was an interesting comment and have kept that in mind as I have done my blog. I have not written in a few days I guess because I needed a little vay-kay from it. And I need to actually go out into the world so I have something to tell you about.

I have not been able to do any sewing for several days. But I did buy some zippers today so that I can get started on a project for M's school. They need some button, zipper and snap boards for the kids to practice their motor skills. So I am thinking that this is a good excuse to buy a professional snap press? I have one of those little hand presses that my mother in law gave me. And it works pretty well for doing a few snaps. But if I get the booth at the festival than I would be able to use the press to add some snaps to the designs of the items I am planning to make.

I found this cool one that comes with a starter kit.

Looks pretty cool. Let me see what else I can come up with that needs snaps so I can "justify" the press ;)

And I have still been wearing Self Stitched clothes all month, just ran out of steam on doing the photos. 

Hope you are having a good week!

Peace Out - C

No comments:

Post a Comment