Monday, November 8, 2010

Aprons, Aprons and more Aprons

I am finally getting my rear in gear about getting ready for the Holiday Market over at Clairmont Elementary. And I am hoping that it goes well. This is my first attempt at selling my stuff in person. I have a lot more work to do but I can only do what I can do and I keep telling myself that showing up three-quarters- assed (b/c half-assed is not in my blood) is going to have to be good enough.

One thing that is inspiring and enabling me to get some more work done is my new iron.

Isn't she lovely?
I wish I had known what a difference it would make to have a super heavy, super hot German iron. This is a replacement for an old Rowenta that I inherited from a friend. My old iron was such an improvement itself I was not aware that things could get even better.


 Here is a sampling of what I have been working on. I am making both adult and kid size aprons. I have a couple more days planned out for aprons and then I am moving on to other projects. 


I have a ton to do today including calling someone about my leaking house and my squeaky brakes. Neither of which are going to be easy or cheap. Life just keeps throwing crap at my. But I am not the only one with these problems. So I just need to put on my big girl panties and deal.  

Hope you get some good work done today! 

Peace Out - C!

No comments:

Post a Comment