Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just so you don't think I have forgotten about you.

The Auction for my daughter's school was on Saturday night. It went well and we made lots of money for the school. Also I got to wear my skirt. I did not get the shirt done in time and well it is still not done. But I managed to make it work, however it was HOT in the event room and I was wishing I had not worn a sweater.


My husband spendy spenderson must have had a good time at the Auction.


He bought a bunch of stuff. He bought a book for me, a spa set for me - it was sweet he bought stuff for me. He also bought a rather sad painting that no one was bidding on, but he also bought my daughter's class art.


It came in 3 pieces, so we went in with another parent and my mother and are splitting up the set.

The past couple of days, I have been spending time with my mother and daughter. But my mom is leaving and M is going back to school today. So I have got to get back to work.

Now what is it that I am working on? Well I sort of can't tell you yet.... I am waiting to finalize a few things before I announce my latest project. I just don't want to jinx anything. But if you don't hear from me for the next week or so it is not because I don't love you. It is because I am super busy getting some work done!

Here is a peak at some of the fabric I am working with....





No comments:

Post a Comment