Thursday, September 15, 2011

Painting and Photography Classes

So in my search for who I am and what I want to do with myself I am taking a painting class and a photography class.

You guys saw where my painting started when I posted about that a couple of weeks ago. So here is where my painting is now.....

It is getting there but still needs loads of work. I only have one more class session so lets hope I can manage to get this thing done.

For the photography class I wanted to learn more about how to use my digital camera and take better pictures. I am working on focus and lighting.


I dragged a bunch of stuff I needed to take pics of for Etsy outside and took pictures of my products for practice. See how the zipper is in focus and the leaves are all soft and out of focus. I was actually trying to make that happen and it worked! Like Magic, crazy! I know.


This one was on accident but is a cool effect too. I was trying to get a close up of the bag and managed to get Miss M in the background. But she looks all soft and fuzzy rather than in focus.

So that is what I have learned so far. I need a lot more practice and maybe another lens for my camera and I will be off and running. Well shooting.... but that sounds funny.

Hope you are having a great day.

Peace Out - C

No comments:

Post a Comment