Sunday, November 20, 2011

Finally had an awesome craft show!

Ok so I am going to brag on myself a tiny bit. I just got back from picking up what was left of my stuff at the the Paideia Art Visions.

I am going to admit that I was a little shocked how much I sold. I brought home only about 1/4th of the stuff that I dropped off. Now I have to get my rear and gear and get some more stuff made for the next show on December 3rd. This one is a fund raiser for the Atlanta Progressive Preschool. If you have kids you should come check this one out. It sounds like tons of fun: Crafts for sale by local artists/crafters, Wood fired pizza www.sjwoodfiredpizza.com and bake sale, winter and eco-friendly craft activities for the kids, the winter labyrinth, light room, bouncy house, face painting and more. http://atlantaprogressivepreschool.org/craft-fair/


I also am hoping to actually make some stuff for myself here some time soon ;)

Hope you have a great Monday tomorrow.

Peace Out - C




No comments:

Post a Comment