Thursday, October 18, 2012

More Bandana Headbandy-ness

Back in April 2011 I did this post about turning a bandana into a less bulky headband. And strangely it still gets about 50 hits a day with people looking for info on bandana headbands. So the last time I was ordering up some fabric I saw bandana print fabric and added a few yards to the old shopping cart.

Then I had to come up with some sort of pattern to cut out and make the headbands so I worked on that for a while and here is what I came up with.

I do not have any where near as much hair as I did when I first did that post in 2011 but it still looks pretty cute on.

It is really hard to take a picture of yourself/ I need a tripod or something. Or to you know remember to take pictures when other people are around or something like that.

I look more cheerful in this one. But you can see the headband less and my need for make-up more.

Alas I think you get the general idea.

I am selling these little beauties for $10.00 each over at HomeGrown, in Decatur GA. If you are interested in one and are not able to get over to our lovely little store, email me directly (c@chrissyweeks.com) and I will see what I can do to get you one. Right now I have dark blue, teal and read ones made and in the shop. But I am thinking about other colors and such once I see if they sell well.

Happy Thursday!
Peace Out - C

No comments:

Post a Comment