Monday, February 18, 2013

A Coupon Just For you!

Hello dear readers....

Well I last wrote that I was ready to get back to work. Well I think working all weekend zapped all my energy or something and I have not done much at all today! I only get to work while my daughter is at school and so my work day is almost done.

But I did get a wee bit done and got all my napkins that I have available listed in my Etsy Shop. The link is just to the right of what you are reading.

And just for you I have decided to have a sale on all items listed on Etsy. So make your purchase and then enter the code: FRIENDS15OFF and you will get 15% off your order. If you are local let me know before you order and I will set you up with no shipping and deliver it to you.

Ok I have got to go and find some motivation!

Happy Monday!
- C

No comments:

Post a Comment