Saturday, February 16, 2013

Work, work, work......


I have to admit, I was a little bit lazy in January. Which I am now glad of because as the old saying goes, "when it rains, it pours!". And man has it been pouring. I will spare you all the sorted details.... for now. But in the midst of all my drama I managed to get some  work done. Here is a list that may or may not interest you but it makes me feel better to see it:

- New spring napkins over to Home Grown. You may be admiring my lovely new packaging. I am hoping these hold up a little better than the baker's twine. Also noticce how I have large and small napkins all matched up and pretty.

- My Etsy store back up and running. There are only a few things up right now but I plan to get more on there over the next couple of weeks.

- I am also working on re-organizing some things in my studio at home. And I am teaching more sewing lessons. While I really do not mind working and working hard I always look forward to January. It is always the one month that I feel no guilt about taking a break and re-assessing.

I spent a lot of January thinking and planning and buying supplies. Now it is time to put all those plans and thoughts into action. But of course many things are trying to get themselves in the way! It is what it is and I can only do what i can do!  Right?!?!

Did you notice Easter is crazy early this year? You think there is any chance my family will be getting new Easter clothes? A dress for M, a shirt for E and perhaps a little something for me? Well there is at least a chance this will happen. One of my resolutions this year was to make sewing fun again and not just a business. So we will see.

What have you been pondering so far for this year? Are you out of your January re-charge phase and back to work? Speaking of which I better get to gettin.

Peace Out - C

No comments:

Post a Comment