Friday, April 19, 2013

Robot Shirt!

For Valentine's Day (yes the one this past February) I gave my hubby yet another coupon for a new custom made, by me, shirt. He picked the fabric and I used my tried and true pattern, Simplicity 5581 (click here to check out a past shirts).


 There was some debate over which buttons to use. In the end the dark green ones where the winners.


Aside from button choice and pockets or not? There is not a lot you can do to a man's shirt. Well I guess there is some you can do but Eric likes plain and normal but funny. The shirt is a wee bit too long. But the nice thing about that is if he decides it is too long I can hem it. Whereas some of his shirts are a wee bit too short and there is not a whole lot I can do for him, he would look silly with a ruffle on the bottom of his shirt.

So what do you think? Is it too long? I think that the color is nice on him. But he is one of those people that makes a funny face and stands shlumpy when he knows you are taking his picture. He really is more handsom in person.

Hope you are having a great Friday!

Peace Out - C

No comments:

Post a Comment