Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Profile Pic!

Taking and posting a new profile picture of myself has been on the back burner of my mind for a while. I had the same profile picture for over a year. And if you know me at all you know that in a year my hair can change in length and color numerous times.


This was the first picture I took. Which I really liked until I realized that there is a stack of pin-up boy pillows behind me. And while I am not shy about making pin-up boy products there is a time and place. And I decided my profile picture it not the time or the place.

I got my hair done today (thanks Beth!!) and realized that the previous cut I had was making me feel frumpy. That and the fact that I was dressing like a homeless person. So in an effort to further banish the frump I put on a dress and some make up. My hair IRL (in real life) is actually purple. Like for reals purple but does not photograph well for some reason. However I felt cute after all this de-frumping so I figured a new pic was in order.


This one will have to do for now. Maybe the next "cute day" I have I will try another one. But I am seriously feeling a closet clean out and some new clothes shopping and making coming on! I guess it is about that time of year.

Now I am off to put dinner in the crockpot and run a Girl Scout troop meeting. This dress is close to Girl Scout green, right?

Peace Out - C 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooh, I LOVE it. Let me know & I can shoot some photos next time I come over. :)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete