Thursday, November 14, 2013

Come Sew with me!

NEW Sew Night @ Sheepish
Check out their blog post with all the details HERE.

Tuseday 11/19, 6-9
@ Sheepish in Decatur.
$18.00 includes most materials


We will be making the Burda, Charlie Bag. It is a pattern I have made over and over and over. It is so easy and can be modified in a ton of different ways. I will show you examples of how to create a lined Charlie, a bias edged Charlie and a simple serged Charlie. Should be tons of fun!!

Pop me an email c@chrissyweeks.com and I will get you signed up!
• Chrissy will provide the pattern, fabric and as much help as you need.
• Sheepish will provide the space.
• You bring your sewing machine, scissors & thread.
• You help us decide which project to do next.
• Please feel free to bring snacks and drinks.

I have 1 sewing machine I can loan out so let me know and you can borrow my back up.

I even submitted my application to the next sewing star with this pattern, check it out. 

And I made Charlie Bags for my daughter's entire pre-school class ages ago. 

As of right now we have 3 spaces left!!

Hugs - C




 

No comments:

Post a Comment